Parappu Kheerai Masiyal Recipe #Recipe




#Recipe | Parappu Kheerai Masiyal Recipe is a healthy curry made with spinach and lentils. Its cooked in coconut gravy and served with rice. It is also known as I’m sharing Kheerai kootu. I’m sharing a step-wise recipe for the same.   Sometimes a simple meal is what is preferred by the whole family which is comforting... Read More »
to Continue Reading......


You are another me Photo
#Photo | ॐ I AM ॐ
read more...

Mdash
#Mdash | Фотоальбом Разное группы Вяжем, Вяжем, Вяжем (Вязание)!!!
read more...


Masala Pori Recipe
#Recipe | Check out the recipe with a quick video to Masala pori. It is a snack made with puffed rice and it is perfect for tea-time snacking.
read more...

Puli Aval Upma Recipe
#Recipe | I cooked some Puli Aval Upma today. The tangy tamarind taste and subtle spices made it a scrumptious breakfast. Aval means beaten rice and puli means tamarind. It is easy to prepare too! These gloomy days makes me very lazy. I can just crawl into my bed, take a blanket and sleep for hours. Once... Read More »
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog